Shipping, Refunds & Returns Policy
Living Earth Hemp is an artisan farm and product manufacturer. Thus, we grow in relatively smaller batches, and various products may sell out until the following growing season. We recommend purchasing the products you desire right away, as they are specialty products with limited quantities which may not be available at a later time.
We offer free shipping for domestic orders over $35 for retail customers. This promotion will automatically be added to your cart.
SHIPPING METHODS FOR RETAIL CUSTOMERS
- USPS Priority Mail – 2-3 days delivery time from when we send it
This is our standard shipping method with free shipping on orders over $35.
- USPS Express Mail – message us
If you need your package overnighted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your payment has successfully gone through, we prepare and send your package within 1-3 business days.
- Total shipping time starts AFTER the package has shipped (ie. left our farm and delivered to USPS).
- Preparing and shipping your order can take up to 3 business days from the purchase date. For example, with USPS Priority Mail, your package will arrive within 2 to 3 business days AFTER the package has shipped.
- A confirmation email will be sent with a tracking number once your package ships.
We do not currently offer international shipping.
Free shipping is not available for wholesale orders. Wholesale Customers may select the shipping method of your choice when you place your order.
We strive to ensure our customers are satisfied with each purchase, but we understand that sometimes things happen. You can return most unopened, unused products within 7 days of receiving them.
WHAT IS ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE?
- Unopened AND unused products within 7 days of purchase
- Products arriving with broken glass
- Boxed or bagged products which have been damaged during shipping. NOTE: The returned items must include the full return of contents, such as dry flower or pre-rolls in order to qualify for refund or exchange)
- Only products purchased directly from our website at LivingEarthHemp.com are eligible for refund or replacement. If you have purchased from a retail store, we recommend dealing with your retailer directly for exchanges or refunds.
If you desire to return or exchange based on the criteria above, first email us at email@example.com.
- Please let us know that you will be returning your product within the 7-day time limit.
- Include a photo of the product you wish to return or exchange if product was damaged.
- Please request the return shipping address.
- We will not reimburse the return shipping cost, but will cover shipping out the replacement product if there is an exchange.
Once your return is sent:
- Please provide us with the tracking number once the order is sent back to us.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee that we will receive any returned items because this is up to successful shipment by the shipper.
- When returning items over $75 in value, we recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- Once we receive your unopened, unused item or damaged package with full contents (for flower and pre-rolls) we will process your refund.
- If there were any shipping costs associated with your order, please note that these shipping costs are non-refundable and will be deducted from your refund.
- Please allow 10-14 business days for the refund to post to your statement.
LOST OR DELAYED PACKAGES
- Occasionally, packages may get lost in the mail or arrive later than expected, but this is very rare.
- Once we ship your package, the USPS is your point of contact for delivery.
- If you have any questions about your shipment, please contact the USPS at 800-ASK-USPS. They will typically be able to locate your package.
- We use priority mail because it automatically includes up to $100 of insurance. Please contact us once your package is more than 15 days late, and we will file the claim.
- Since only up to $100 worth of insurance included, based on how USPS calculates it, whatever amount of insurance USPS offers on your package is the maximum that can be reimbursed to you.
- If you want additional insurance on a package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Living Earth Hemp is not responsible for any packages stolen from your doorstep or mailbox.